Sunday, November 17, 2002

Sustainable technology etc. encountered during journey 2
Biomimicry
Radiality= the city planning concepts used to fulfil the ambition of everything being in walking distance from everything
Trains going in circles=see above and everything within walking distance.
Encapsulation= separating technology – the technosphere – from the biosphere.
Old technology= I am not sure about this one, but they seemed like they were keen to keep old stuff, the rationale I leave you and my next visit to ponder over.
The organism= (maybe I met this earlier) the Porena name given to the “animal” side of the human. I guess as opposed to the “spirit, heart, intellect “(I am guessing wildly).
Not working= work (quote) stresses the organism too much
End of encounters journey 2

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites